Choose TESISQUARE for your business
Italy speeds up companies’ digitization process with the mandatory introduction of the electronic invoicing between private business partners:
- From 1 July 2018 the obligation of electronic invoicing came into force for sub-contractors to suppliers in public procurement.
- From 1 January 2019 the obligation of electronic invoicing between business partners will be extended to all companies, excluding those applying the minimum or the lump sum scheme.
B2B e-invocing benefits:
- Time reduction for invoices entering;
- Faster payments;
- E-Invoice archiving according to the law;
- Integrated management of the e-invocing process;
- Increase of the productivity.
Contact us to receive more information on B2B electronic invoicing service offered by TESISQUARE®, and discover the advantages of electronic invoicing and the digitization of active and passive cycle.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.