12 Jul E-Invoicing Exchange Summit Europe
Lisbon | September 26 – 28, 2022
The E-Invoicing Exchange Summit will be held in Lisbon from September 26 to 28, 2022. At this global platform you will get in-depth information about recent developments and future trends in the field of E-Invoicing, E-Reporting and beyond. You will also get in personal contact with leading experts from governments and industries to expand your network. On Monday, September 26 you have the opportunity to start the E-Invoicing Exchange Summit by attending two pre-conference workshops and the Icebreaker Reception in the evening, the conference itself will take place on Tuesday and Wednesday September 27 and 28, 2022.
Key topics to be covered:
- Europe heading towards a common model for Decentralised Exchange of E-Invoices and Tax Related Data
- What should be the next steps for truly global interoperability?
- Continuous Transaction Controls: What (multinational) companies expect from TaxAuthorities and Solution-Providers
- Key findings and recommendations following the European Commission´s Study on “VAT in the Digital Age”
- Hyper automation trends enhancing performance in AP processes
- Latest country updates from France, Belgium, Spain, Germany, Denmark, Poland, Slovenia, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Serbia, the U.S., Middle East, and Africa
For more information, agenda and registration visit: