26 May Digital B2B Observatory: Physically Distant, Digitally Close
TESISQUARE® will participate, as a partner of the School of Management of the Politecnico di Milano, in the conference organised by the Digital B2B Observatory on June 15th, from 09:30 to 12:30.
First the regulatory obligations and then the pandemic have widened the gap between digital companies that are resilient and responsive to change and non-digital companies that are struggling to stay in the market. Those who saw compliance as an opportunity to digitise their processes were better able to cope with the emergency situation which, even in the B2B sector, had major impacts.
If all this is not yet reflected in the numbers (the diffusion of digital technology in the B2B sphere has not had staggering growth rates), it has however radically changed the perception of people and organisations towards innovation, which will most likely translate in the coming years into a massive growth in the pervasiveness of digital technologies in support of business processes.
The Conference presenting the results of the 2020-2021 Research of the Digital B2b Observatory will be an opportunity to critically answer the following questions:
- How much is B2B eCommerce worth and how widespread are the technologies that support it?
- What are the directions of innovation following the Covid-19 pandemic?
- What are the main applications of RPA and Artificial Intelligence to the supply chain?
- What are the approaches to Customer Experience in B2B and what are the differences with B2C?
- How many electronic orders will be exchanged via NSO in 2020 and what is the opinion of companies on this project?
- What are the key points of the new AgID guidelines on digital storage of documents?
- How widespread is the obligation of electronic invoicing in B2G and B2B at European level?
The Conference will be available in streaming for free.
Click here for more information about registration and the conference agenda.