04 Mar Supply Chain Finance Observatory 2020/2021 Final Conference
TESISQUARE, partner of the Supply Chain Finance Observatory of the School of Management – Politecnico di Milano, will participate in the even named “CRISIS, LIQUIDITY AND BUSINESS CHAINS: THE VACCINE IS CALLED SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCE” (Italian only).
The conference will be held on Wednesday, 17th March, 2020, and the online streaming will start at 10.00 am. The Supply Chain Finance Observatory will showcase research results for the 2020/2021 edition and will contextualize the issues to the current international health and economic emergency. 2020 was a key year for Supply Chain Finance. The pandemic crisis has accelerated the development of innovative solutions, with a growing number of startups offering Supply Chain Finance services worldwide. Among the main development guidelines, the application of solutions beyond the first level of supply and in international contexts stand out, with companies now seeing Supply Chain Finance as a real strategic lever for supporting their supply chains.
The conference will be an opportunity to answer some questions such as:
- How has the Supply Chain Finance market evolved in 2020?
- How many start-ups offering services related to Supply Chain Finance are there and how are they characterized?
- How can Supply Chain Finance support exporting companies?
- What are the applications of Supply Chain Finance beyond the first level of supply?
- How does Supply Chain Finance fit into a company’s supply risk management process?
- How are the contractual relationships of Supply Chain Finance solutions characterized?
Participation is free upon registration.