08 Apr 2020 Final conference Supply Chain Finance Observatory 2019/2020
TESISQUARE, partner of the Supply Chain Finance Observatory of the School of Management of the Politecnico di Milano, will participate in the “SUPPLY CHAIN FINANCE: LEVEL UP!” event.
The conference will be held on Friday, 17th April, 2020, and the online streaming will start at 9.30 am.
The Supply Chain Finance Observatory will showcase research results for the 2019/2020 edition and will contextualize the issues to the current international health and economic emergency. During the conference, updated data on potential and served market in Italy and worldwide will be presented. The issue of Risk Management linked to SCF solutions will also be discussed, considering both the perspective of the sector operators and that of the user companies..
The conference will be the opportunity to answer some questions such as:
- How much is the potential and served market of the SCF in Italy and worldwide?
- What are the criteria for selecting the SCF solution, both towards suppliers and customers?
- What are the criteria that suppliers use to decide whether or not to accept to participate in SCF programs?
- How are innovative technologies revolutionizing Supply Chain Finance solutions?
- What is the link between SCF and Risk Management?
Participation is free upon registration