09 Jan Innovation in Logistics: comparing experience and scenarios
Logistics is quickly evolving in terms of revenue and opportunities: the technology 4.0 paradigm and sustainability are taking centre stage, impacting on business and professional skills required for successful logistics management.
The Osservatorio Contract Logistics “Gino Marchet”, promoted by the Politecnico di Milano School of Management, will be an opportunity to answer these questions and learn more about:
- What are key trends in contract logistics market?
- How are the logistics services providers changing? How will roles and skills in logistics evolve?
- What are the 4.0 solutions for intralogistics and transport?
- What are the new paradigms for logistics buildings? What solutions for energy efficiency and sustainability?
- What opportunities can emerge from value-added services?
Valentino Soldan, Logistics Manager of Benetton Group, will be showcasing how to strengthen omnichannel strategy with TESI TMS to support a collaborative supply chain.
The conference will be held on January 30, 2020 from 10:00 to 13:00 at the Best Western Premier BHR Treviso Hotel, in via Postumia Castellana, 2, 31055 in Quinto di Treviso, Treviso.
Registrer: Osservatorio Contract Logistics