11 Sep TESISQUARE included in the Billentis report “The e-invoicing journey 2019-2025”
TESISQUARE has been named in the Billentis report 2019, which draws the global status quo of Electronic Invoicing and outlines future development opportunities, also collecting the main providers of this service; download the report to find out:
- how e-Invoicing supports the digitisation and automatisation of the entire procurement process;
- how to identify the success factors for your e-Invoicing projects;
- how Blockchain, Robotic Process Automation, Machine Learning and Advanced Analytics are capable to improve your Purchase-to-Pay process;
- why global adoption seems inevitable for electronic POS and mobile invoicing;
- important key figures of regional markets;
- how to successfully manage future challenges.
e-INVOICING MARKET EXPECTED TO QUADRUPLE IN SIZE BY 2025!
Billentis is a highly specialised and flexible consulting company. Its focus is in the area of E-Invoicing/E-Billing. Since its foundation in 1999, more than 200 customers from some 50 countries have benefited from Billentis’ specific know-how. Among them are senders and recipients of bills, solution and service providers, electronic market places, banks, postal organisations, governments and others from various industries.