26 Feb TESISQUARE sponsors the Blockchain & Distributed Ledger Observatory
TESISQUARE will sponsor the final conference of the Blockchain & Distributed Ledger Observatory, which will be held next 1st March at the Bovisa Campus, Milan (MI).
The conference will be an opportunity to showcase results of the 2018 research and a comparison with the main players of the Blockchain and Distributed Ledger market, decentralised database consensually shared and synchronized across multiple sites, or institutions. The conference will be the right opportunity to answer some questions such as:
- What are the main features of Blockchain & Distributed Ledger Technology??
- How Blockchain and Distributed Ledger platforms can solve key issues??
- How are Blockchain and Distributed Ledger different?
- What are the main cross-industry application of Blockchain?
- How are Italian companies planning to exploit the Blockchain and Distributed Ledger technologies?
- How much Italian companies are investing in the Blockchain and Distributed Ledger technologies?
- When Blockchain and Distributed Ledger can bring value into concrete business projects?
The event will take place on 1st March from 9:30 am to 1:15 pm in the Aula Magna Carassa e Dadda, building BL.28, via Lambruschini 4, Bovisa campus, Milan (MI).
The event is free upon registration.