18 May TESISQUARE participates at the EESPA GAM 2018
TESISQUARE® is going to attend the EESPA General Assembly Meeting in Gothenburg, Sweden, on Wednesday 23 and Thursday 24 May.
On Wednesday 23 May, members will have the exclusive opportunity to participate at the networking dinner and discuss about the future Association scenarios and activities.
On Thursday 24 May, all members will take part at the Assembly that is focused on the issues below:
- EESPA strategy process introduction and preparation for break-out discussions;
- Working Group break-out sessions;
- Working Group reports and resolutions;
- Open Discussion: EESPA Strategic plan 2019-21 with focus on ‘broadening and deepening’ EESPA activities;
- Member and market developments;
During the GAM, Carmine Ruopolo, International Digital Business Development Manager of TESISQUARE®, will deal with the topic of B2B e-invoicing in Italy following also the recently update from Agenzia delle Entrate (Italian Tax Authority).