19 Mar TESISQUARE participates in the 9th OpenPEPPOL General Assembly
TESISQUARE will be attending the next OpenPEPPOL General Assembly. The meeting will be held in Brussels on Wednesday, March 21st from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
The core purpose of the General Assembly is to provide OpenPEPPOL members with an overview of the main activities and achievements in 2017, the work plan and budget for 2018 and beyond, and the opportunity to take part in the formal election/appointment of key positions.
Below the detailed points that will be discussed during the Assembly:
- Approval of 2017 Accounts of the OpenPEPPOL AISBL;
- Election of Management Committee members;
- Approval of the revised governance model;
- Changes to the OpenPEPPOL Statutes;
- Approval of 2018 operational plan and budget.