13 Feb Supply Chain Finance: the supply chain credit towards new perspectives
TESISQUARE®, partner of Osservatorio Supply Chain Finance at School of Management of Politecnico in Milano, will be attending the Conference“Supply Chain Finance: the supply chain credit towards new perspectives”.
The Conference will take place on March 15, 2018, starting at 9:00 am at the Aula Carassa-Dadda, 28 building, Via Lambruschini 4, Bovisa campus – 20156 Milan.
- Search results presentation;
- Overview on National and International market;
- Supply Chain Finance start-up role: opportunity or threat?;
- Innovative solutions role: focus on Purchase Order Finance and Dynamic Discounting;
- Focus on creditworthiness: which opportunities for a new way of assessing default probability;
- Supply Chain Finance scenarios and trends.
Free online registration: Osservatorio Supply Chain Finance