20 Dec 2017 Innovation vouchers: opportunity for your business
From 2018 it will be possible for SMEs to request a voucher of € 10,000.00, granted in a single solution, aimed at the adoption of measures to digitise business processes and modernise technology such as the purchase of PCs, software, hardware, teleworking and e-commerce.
In the Directorial Decree of October 24, 2017, procedures and terms are explained in order to present the application. The latter must be submitted electronically from 10:00 on January 30, 2018 and no later than 5:00 pm on February 9, 2018. However, the application can be completed as early as January 15, 2018.
Who can benefit from vouchers?
- Micro, small and medium-sized enterprises, the so-called MPMI (regardless of the legal form);
- Micro, small and medium-sized companies with registered offices in Italy and/or local units operating in Italy and registered in the Companies Register. Specifically, applications can be submitted by companies located in the following Regions of the South: Abruzzo, Basilicata, Calabria, Campania, Molise, Puglia, Sardinia and Sicily. For companies in Northern Italy, it is necessary to await the release of funds from the Development and Cohesion Fund and the Rotation Fund;
- Micro, small and medium-sized enterprises that are not subject to insolvency proceedings, bankruptcy, arrangement with creditors, controlled administration or liquidation procedure;
- Micro, small and medium-sized enterprises that do not receive state benefits in respect of the same services provided for digitization vouchers;
- Micro, small and medium enterprises that are not subject to recovery orders declared by the European Commission for illegal aid;
- Micro, small and medium-sized enterprises whose production activities are not included in the primary sector (ex.: fishing and agriculture).
Why to apply for vouchers?
- Business improvement and efficiency;
- Modernization of work organization;
- Development of e-commerce solutions;
For these first three points, expenses related to broadband/ ultra-wideband connectivity, internet connection via satellite technologies and staff training in the ICT field are also eligible.
How to apply?
The National Charter of Services and a valid and functioning PEC is mandatory.
To be considered eligible, the expenses must be made after the assignment of the voucher, which will take place within 30 days from the closing of the counter with the Ministry’s provision. The digitization and / or technological modernization project must be completed within six months of publication on the institutional site of the Ministry of the cumulative reservation of the voucher.
All Digital Transformation solutions by TESISQUARE® allow you to apply for vouchers.
Contact us to learn more: email@example.com
Instructions and procedure for submitting the application: www.mise.gov.it