13 Nov TESISQUARE participates in the next General Assembly Meeting organized by EESPA, 29-30 November 2017
TESISQUARE will be participating in the next General Assembly Meeting organised by EESPA (European E-invoicing Service Providers Association), which will take place on Wednesday November 29 and 30 at the NH Collection Grand Sablon, in Brussels.
On Wednesday 29 November, members will have exclusive opportunities to participate in networking dinner and discuss on the future direction and activities of the association.
On Thursday 30 November, all members will take part in the Assembly, focused on the below issues:
- Adoption of Agenda
- Approval of 1 June GAM Minutes
- Chair’s Report to Members
- Secretary General’s Progress Report
- Election of
- 2 Co-Chairs
- 3 Members of the Executive Committee
- Working Group Break-out sessions
- Public Policy and Compliance
- Working Group Reports + Resolutions on Adoption and governance of MIFA and Public Policy positions.
- Panel on Digital Invoice and Supply Chain Finance
- Member and market developments