09 Nov 2017 TESISQUARE will be attending the “Convegno dell’osservatorio Big Data Analytics & Business Intelligence” event
TESISQUARE will be attending the “CONVEGNO DI PRESENTAZIONE DEI RISULTATI DELLA RICERCA DELL’OSSERVATORIO BIG DATA ANALYTICS & BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE” event hold by Osservatori.net that will take place in Milan, November 22.
The main purpose of the event is to present the Osservatori research based on an empiric analysis on 1000 professionals as IT Manager, Digital and Innovation Manager, Analytics Manager and Business Line Executives of B2B and B2G companies; moreover the most important Big Data Analytics & Business Intelligence player in Italy.
The Osservatorio Big Data Analytics & Business Intelligence will highlight the strategic value carried out by Big Data Analytics in companies and above all the main advantages regarding competitiveness, profitability, timeliness and increase on decision-making processes.
The Conference will be an opportunity to answer some questions:
• How much Italian Analytics Market is worth?
• What levels of maturity Italian companies have on Analytics solution adoption?
• What kind of opportunity to create value with Big Data?
• What is the spread of new Big Data technical solution?
• What are the most important organizational models for Data Science management?
• How enterprises deal with data management?
• How small-medium companies exploit Analytics opportunities?
• What kind of role start-up perform in this field?