23 Oct 2017 Kick Off Workshop – Osservatorio Fatturazione Elettronica & eCommerce B2b: what’s new?
TESISQUARE, as Partner of Politecnico di Milano, attended the “Kick Off Workshop – Osservatorio Fatturazione Elettronica & eCommerce B2b” on October, 18th.
The main goal of the meeting was that to share the results reached in the last edition, to introduce the themes of search and the activities of the new edition and finally to pick up feedback and suggestions from companies attended the event.
During the workshop, Umberto Zanini (Regulatory Coordinator area of Osservatorio Fatturazione Elettronica & eCommerce B2b) and Giusella Finocchiaro (Legal Coordinator area of Osservatorio Fatturazione Elettronica & eCommerce B2b) enunciated new important measures:
- B2B e-invoicing through SDI
- From 2018, July 1st, e-invoicing become mandatory for oil products transfer operations and for subcontractors performances as part of Public tenders.
- From 2019, January 1st, e-invoicing will be mandatory for all b2b transactions.
- Purchase order and dispatch advice documents dematerialization toward the Public Administration (extension of Region Emilia Romagna model).
- Initial testing on purchase orders and on a sample of Italian Regions that will be announced soon.
- Introduction of a European B2G e-invoicing standard with the aim of overcoming the limits of the national formats.
- Expense reports and receipts dematerialization (Italian Tax Authority Resolution n. 96/E).
- General Data Protection Regulation (European Regulation 2016/679)
- The new Regulation foresees a risk evaluation approach, it enforces protection but also include strong administrative sanctions.
- Introduction of a news figure “Data Protection Officer” with the responsibility of observe, evaluate and manage personal data processing.