18 Oct 2017 “Gino Marchet” Contract Logistics Observatory
Nov. 07, 2017 – TESISQUARE® will be sponsoring the “Gino Marchet Contract Logistics Observatory 2017”, which aims to critically examine the evolution of the logistics outsourcing market in Italy, from strategic outsourcing to tactical outsourcing decisions. The conference will be held on November 7, 2017 at 9.30 am at the Aula Magna of the University of Milan Bicocca, U6 Building, Piazza dell’Ateneo Nuovo in Milan.
Reasearch findings will be discussed with the leading market players in the Logistics ecosystem. TESISQUARE will be participating as an active partner with testimonials and valued experience.
Main topics of the conference:
- How is the Contract Logistics market perceived in Italy?
- Are the outsourcing dynamics changing?
- How to evolve the relationships between buyers and logistic service providers?
- How retailers are managing distribution the increasingly omnichannel world?
- What is the state of the art of Green Logistics?
- What are the most innovative technology solutions for environmental and economic sustainability?